Your campaign is 100% responsible for following Election, FCC, FTC and other government agency laws and regulations that apply to automated phone calls.
Among these regulations are:
– Three Robocalls to Residential Landlines Per 30 days
– Calls must clearly identify the entity responsible for the call at the outset and must now offer an automated opt-out option within two seconds of identifying the caller.
– Opt-out mechanisms Are Required for targets who received the call on an answering machine.
– Written policy, available upon demand, is required for maintaining your do-not-call list (DNC)
– Calls to mobile numbers are prohibited